Monday, November 27, 2017

Love


I have some things that I've created over the last six months that haven't yet made it to the blog.  I'm hoping to get caught up with this over the next few weeks.  

This card began with a background left from a fun "spraying" session using some cool fernish type weeds that I sometimes find out behind the shop.  You can see that pattern on the left.  I'm pretty sure I've used Distress Spray Stains for the color.  On the right I added a Christine Adolph Adhesive Rub-On and then put gold foil on it.  To help the heart pop more I added ink and wiped it off the foil.  The word is die cut using an A Way With Words cutting die (designer Suzanne Cannon) from Elizabeth Craft Designs.



1 comment:

Felicia said...

This is GORGEOUS Wanda! I love this card! The color is super yummy! And LOVE the heart and how you put the foil on it to pop! Woop! :) xoxo